Last Edited: 16th March 2019
- 2.1 For the purposes of this policy, the following terms are defined below as:
- 2.1.1 “ Globex Account” refers to any account which is offered by Globex services where digital assets are stored. These accounts are accessible to Globex users.
- 2.1.2 “ Globex Services” refers to any Globex related services, accounts, websites, or applications operated by Globex (together “ Globex ”, “the Platform,” “we”, “our” or “us”).
- 2.1.3 “Personal Data” or “Personal Information” refers to any information which allows users to be identified as a natural person or subject. This will include names, identification numbers, geographic locations, email addresses, contact details or any other unique or online identifier.
3. Protection of Personal Information
- 3.1 Globex is committed to the safeguarding of all Personal Information and actively protecting against unauthorised access to, and unauthorised disclosure or destruction of, any Personal Information collected and stored. We will constantly review all information collection practices and constantly update as necessary in keeping with best practice standard. Our staff will also undergo training and education on maintaining the confidentiality and privacy of our customer information. Other measures will include the use of a firewall to efficiently protect your information. We advise that you should contact us immediately via our Telegram Channel if you notice any security flaws within our services.
- 3.2 Globex is unable to guarantee the security of Personal Information when it is being transmitted on the internet and advises that we will not be responsible for any compromised data during these acts of transmission.
4. Personal Information Usage
Globex will use your Personal Information to meet any legal and statutory regulations which we must comply with. This includes any prevention of fraud requirements, AML requirements or contractual obligations with you or in your interest, which we must fulfil. We will not sell, transfer, exchange or otherwise provide your Personal Information to a third party without your consent.
- 4.2 We will also use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- 4.2.1 to verify your identity when using our services;
- 4.2.2 to provide you with our services and products;
- 4.2.3 to facilitate transactions;
- 4.2.4 to understand how to better manage your Globex account;
- 4.2.5 to inform you of any amendments to our services, terms and policies; and
- 4.2.6 to carry out surveys and get feedback from you.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
- 5.1 Your Personal Information may be disclosed by us to the following third parties:
- 5.1.1 any of Globex ’ affiliates, business partners, contractors, employees, representatives or subsidiaries in order to execute any contractual obligations with you or for you;
- 5.1.2 our service providers for the purpose of efficiently providing our services to you; and
- 5.1.3 any analytics or search engine providers who aide us in improving our services and providing them to you at an optimal level.
- 5.2 Your Personal Information may also be disclosed by us:
- 5.2.1 if your Personal Information is considered a transfer asset where Globex or a majority of its assets is acquired by a third party;
- 5.2.2 where there is a duty to disclose arising from a legal obligation or as a result of enforcing or applying our Terms and Conditions of Services;
- 5.2.3 where there is a duty to disclose in order to protect the rights, property or safety of Globex and/or affiliates;
- 5.2.4 during the course of an investigation of fraud or other illegal act where the disclosure is deemed reasonable by us;
- 5.2.5 if we receive a lawful subpoena, warrant, or court order to disclose; and
- 5.2.6 if we attempt to recover debt from you as a result of your insolvency.
- 5.3 Globex does not maintain a full published list of all third parties whom we may share your Personal Information with.
6. Storage of Personal Information
Globex ’ operations are maintained by a network of information technology including computers and servers. This network also includes third-party service providers. Via this network, your personal information is stored and processed in the UK and US.
We use a browser feature known as a cookie, which assigns a unique identification to your computer. Cookies are typically stored on your computer’s hard drive. Information collected from cookies is used by us to evaluate the effectiveness of our Site, analyse trends, and administer the Platform. The information collected from cookies allows us to determine such things as which parts of our Site are most visited and difficulties our visitors may experience in accessing our Site. With this knowledge, we can improve the quality of your experience on the Platform by and delivering more of the most desired features and information, as well as by resolving access difficulties.
8. Fraud Disclaimer
Please be notified that Globex is not in any partnership with entities who represent themselves as customer support agents, providing customer support services via phone and/or social media and promise to help solve your issues for money. Remember – customer support is provided only via the Globex website and is always provided free of charge.
If you discovered what you believe is a fraud, phishing, or scam which impersonates Globex , please contact us via our Telegram Channel.
9. Contact Us